Saturday, June 16, 2012

EVERYTHING or nothing!

Have you ever thought that about God? Either he is everything or he is nothing. That thought alone could change your life. Think about it. If, when you're worried about something, you took that worry to God and said; "God, you are either everything or nothing. I give this worry to you," would that change your perception? You can take any problem to God and say your will be done; I accept whatever out come you have for me, Lord. When God is everything, any problem you take to God can melt before him instantly. You can know that he already knows and is already at work on it. How much time do we have to waste fretting over something that is nothing for God? If God is above all in your life, truly, then we should not fret over anything. Yet I do. I still waste precious moments of my life that I could be using somewhere else on something more important. When will I ever learn that God is either everything or he is nothing? I have been around long enough to know he is everything, yet I still forget that sometimes.

Pressing on with excellence!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment